Educating for a Sustainable Future
Limestone Permaculture offers you a wealth of Permaculture knowledge,
design process, demonstration & practical experience.
Our aim is to educate regenerative & sustainable solutions through Permaculture Design Principles & Practices, affording you the opportunity to either begin or extend your Gardening, Homesteading & Permaculture knowledge, through our comprehensive courses & workshops that will give you the tools to create from the soil up.
Limestone Permaculture Lead Educator - Brett Cooper
Brett's life-walk has allowed a diversity of experiences to mold his current permaculture teachings including:
- Heritage Restoration Builder (certified carpenter/joiner 1985 - 2007)
- Working on various commercial vegetable farms around Australia (1990 - 1992)
- Newcastle City Council > Coordinating Building Management with a thorough knowledge of urban,rural & landscaping construction, compliance & regulations. (2007 -2017)
- Carries Diplomas in Project Management & Business Management
- Urban permaculture experience as owner & presenter of his urban permaculture property ‘The Urban Squeeze’. (2004-2010)
- Current President of the 'Midcoast Growers Network'
- Mayfield Community Gardens Coordinator (2007 / 2009)
- A committee member of ‘Permaculture Hunter’ (2008/2009) &
- Introduction to permaculture course & the Permaculture Design Certificate with Allyn River Permaculture (Certified with the Permaculture Research Institute Australia @ Gloucester Tucker Patch.
- Director on the Gloucester Food Hub (2015 - 16)
- Co-founder & manager for the Stroud Growers Market (2012 - 2014)
- Chief Steward of the ‘Produce Pavilion’ at the Stroud NSW Show.
(2011 - 2019)
- Cert III > Aviation - RPA (Remote Piloted Aircraft - Reg CASA 2017)
- Cert IV in Permaculture > Riverina TAFE (2016 - 17)
- Advanced Design Process Course with David Holmgren & Dan Palmer (2019)
- Limestone Permaculture Farm > specialising in holistic, integrated & resilient urban & rural systems that produce intensive naturally grown & raised produce. (2010 - ongoing)