Sun, Sep 30|
Vegetable Abundance Gardening workshop
Maximise your harvest, gain the most from your garden regardless of size, ensuring an abundance of Veggie and Herbs you never thought possible! Join us at Limestone Permaculture farm to get the 'dirt' on Plant Stacking, Plant Guilds, Succession planting, No-dig methods & much more!
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
- Assessing a garden site using a 'Site Sector Analysis'
- Setting out a garden to 'maximise' or 'protect from' natural energies such as sun, wind & water.
- Limestone Permaculture ‘No-dig’ & ‘Sheet Mulch 101’ techniques
- Construction techniques for Garden bed, Exclusion Tunnels, Hothouse & Shade-house
- Seasonal Plant ‘Selection & Succession’ principles
- Planting Intensive Guild crops to provide stacked Vegetables & Herbs.
- Crop rotation techniques
- Incorporating Vertical & Overhead Planting into your Garden.
- Organic Pest & Disease Prevention & Management
- Know your Plants Health - learn to identify plant nutrient deficiencies
- Mulching methods
- Resourcing Materials for your Garden
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: emailed workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Vegetarian Gourmet Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
Permaculture your Veg Garden
846 The Bucketts way, STROUD ROAD. 2415 NSWA$195.00