Sat, Jun 03|
The Winter Homestead - Mushroom Workshop
Join our guest Mushroom Expert 'Kellie Wall' for a hands-on & demonstration day, providing all you need to know for growing your own mushrooms in the Home, in the Garden and in your Orchard or Forest zones!
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2023, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
The Winter Homestead – Mushroom Workshop
Join our guest Mushroom Expert 'Kellie Wall' for hands-on & demonstration day providing all you need to know for growing your own mushrooms in the Home, in the Garden and in your Orchard or Forest zones!
Limestone Permaculture Farm is your workshop setting!
You will also be nourished by ‘Simply Homesteading’ with a ‘Mushroom Inspired’ Morning Tea & Lunch
TOPICS (Hands On & Demonstration)
- Introduction to Mushrooms
- Indoor Mushrooms for quick pick mushies
- Garden Mushrooms to enhance your gardens yield!
- Log Mushrooms for long term mushies
- Resourcing materials & equipment advice
- Workshop Support Information + Notes (via G-Drive Download)
- Indoor 2lt Mushroom Bucket Kit that should fruit within a couple of weeks
- The knowledge & hands-on experience for growing mushrooms in various mediums and surroundings.
Course Cost: $250.00 per person
Session: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Wholefood Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Bring: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Gardening Wear / Gloves & Secateurs / Note book
THE WINTER HOMESTEADA$250.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out