Wed, Nov 09|
THE SPRING HOMESTEAD Pumpkin / Squash Masterclass
'ALL THINGS PUMPKIN & SQUASH' On Farm Demonstration full day will provide progressive Pumpkin Gardening strategies & techniques with choosing, germinating, growing, breeding, cooking, seed saving & storage - for Urban & Rural gardens!
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2022, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM GMT+11
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
THE SPRING HOMESTEAD – Pumpkin Masterclass
This 'ALL THINGS PUMPKIN & SQUASH' workshop will provide:
- Pumpkin & Squash varieties (Cucurbit Family)
- Choosing the appropriate Pumpkin & Squash for your garden growing systems!
- Propagation & Seed Saving essentials
- Utilising 'Insitu Compost Garden Beds' for pod planting of Pumpkins & Squash
- Integrating Trellis & Overhead Structures to grow Pumpkins & Squash.
- Succession Planning / Early season & Late season cropping.
- Breeding your own hybrid varieties as a hobby.
- Storing Pumpkins year round
- Pumpkin Gardening Resources
- Pumpkin Inspired Wholefood Morning Tea & Lunch
- On Farm Workshop Demonstration
- Digital Notes (via G-Drive Download)
- A selection of Brett's fav Pumpkin Seeds
- Simply Homesteading > Bottle of 'Pumpkin Cordial'
- Simply Homesteading > Nici's fav Pumpkin Recipes
This workshop is open to all levels of gardening experience for Urban & Rural gardens!
Course Cost: $250.00 per person
Session: 8:30am to 4:00pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Catering: Farm Fresh, Pumpkin Inspired Wholefood Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Gardening Wear / Gloves / Hat
Pumpkin & Squash Masterclass
THE SPRING HOMESTEADA$250.00Tax: GST includedSold Out
This event is sold out