PDC3 Spring 2021 Protracted 14 day Permaculture Design Course
Time & Location
About the Event
For more information, please visit: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/permaculture-design-certificate
Course: 14 Day - Permaculture Design Certificate Course (2021 PDC3 - Spring)
Dates: Oct - 9th & 10th, Oct - 23rd & 24th, Nov – 6th & 7th, Nov 20th & 21st, Nov 27th & 28th, Dec - 4th & 5th, Dec 11th & 12th.
Time: 9am - 4pm
Venue: Limestone Permaculture Farm (846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415)
Includes: - Earth User's Guide to Permaculture (2nd Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- Seasonally inspired, nourishing wholefoods morning tea & lunch throughout the course.
- Learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm.
- 8x Guest teachers and 3x Permaculture Farm site visits -
- Course notes & presentations provided
- Your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Facebook Group specific to the PDC Class for continued learning throughout and after the course!
Price: $2400 per person > ( $50 deposit with balance $2350 required using Bank Transfer by 1st Oct 2021)
If you need to establish a payment plan to pay the course fee by installments over the period leading up to the PDC, please contact us at email@example.com
We are happy to facilitate this, but ask you to set up this plan prior to the course, so that the full fee is paid by the time the PDC commences.
Specific topics include:
* Permaculture & its history
* The Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
* Principles of Ecology
* Concepts & Themes of Design & Systems
* Domestic Water & Water in the Landscape
* Soils - Health, Aliveness, Erosion & Regeneration
* Climatic Factors & their impacts on the landscape.
* Earth Working and Earth Resources / Appropriate Technology
* Intensive Plant Guilds, Plant Stacking, Diversity & Successive systems
* Trees and their Energy Interaction, Forests & Windbreaks
* Patterns & their value in permaculture
* Urban & Rural Farming & Gardening
* Zone 0 - Home & Hub
* Zone 1- Home Food Garden
* Zone 2 - Home Orchard & Small Animal Management
* Zone 3 - Cropping, Market Gardening & Large Animals
* Zone 4 - The Regenerative Harvest Forest
* Zone 5 - Natural Forest & Wildness
* Weed Ecology - indicators & accumulators
* Integrated Pest Management
* Aquaculture & Aquaponics
* Design for Disaster
* Social Permaculture & Strategies for Sustainable Communities
* Income from Acres / Managing your Permaculture Projects
* Celebrating Permaculture
80% attendance & submission of all design assignments are required to complete this PDC.
- Spring PDC3 - $50 Deposit$50GST included$50GST included0$0