Sat, Jun 10|
PDC2 Winter 2023 - Protracted 14 day Permaculture Design Course
14 day protracted 'Permaculture Design Course' + Farm & Gardening Techniques / Demonstrated, slowed & absorbed learning for Urban & Rural Homesteads in a wide variety of landscapes & climates + Skills to empower & act upon!
Time & Location
Jun 10, 9:00 AM GMT+10 – Sep 03, 4:00 PM GMT+10
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
For more information, please visit: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/permaculture-design-certificate
Course: 14 Day - Permaculture Design Certificate Course (2023 PDC2 - Winter)
Course Fee - $2600 ($600 initial deposit for registration)
June - 10th & 11th, June - 24th & 25th,
July - 8th & 9th, July - 22nd & 23rd
Aug - 5th & 6th, Aug - 19th & 20th,
Sept - 2nd & 3rd
Time: 9am - 4pm
Venue: Limestone Permaculture Farm (846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415)
Includes: - Earth Restorer's Guide to Permaculture (2023 Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- Seasonally inspired, nourishing wholefoods morning tea & lunch throughout the course.
- Learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm.
- 9x Guest teachers and 2x Permaculture Farm site visits -
- Course notes & presentations provided
- Your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Group Facebook page, specific to your class for continued learning online throughout and after the course!
- Limestone Alumni Facebook Group page for students completing their PDC with Limestone.
Price: $2600 per person > ( $600 deposit with balance $2000 required by 26th May 2023)
If you need to establish a payment plan to pay the course fee by installments over the period leading up to the PDC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to facilitate this, but ask you to set up this plan prior to the course, so that the full fee is paid by the time the PDC commences.
Specific topics include:
* Permaculture ... what is it?
* The Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
* Principles of Ecology
* Reading the Landscape
* Patterns & their value in permaculture
* The Holistic Design Process, Strategies & Techniques
* Domestic Water & Water in the Landscape
* Soils - Health, Aliveness, Erosion & Regeneration
* Climatic Factors & their impacts.
* Earth Working and Resources / Appropriate Technology
* Intensive Plant Guilds, Plant Stacking, Diversity & Successive systems
* The importance of Trees & Forests
* Shelter-belt Design
* Design for Extreme Events & Climate Change
* Urban & Rural Farming & Gardening
* Zone 0 - Home & Hub
* Zone 1- Home Food Garden
* Zone 2 - Home Orchard & Small Animal Management
* Zone 3 - Cropping, Market Gardening & Medium Animals
* Zone 4 - Regenerative Farming & Large Animals
* Zone 5 - Natural Forest & Wildness
* Weed Ecology - indicators & accumulators
* Integrated Pest Management
* Sustainable Communities / Social Permaculture
* Income from Permaculture / Managing your Permaculture Projects
* Celebrating Permaculture
Submission of all design assignments are required to complete this PDC.
2023 Winter PDC2 - Deposit
If paying deposit by Bank Transfer please make payment now to: Acc name: Limestone Trust BSB 062814 Acc 10381233 Full Price: $2600 per person - $600 deposit upon registration. (Course balance $2000 required by 26th May 2023)