Sat, Feb 26|
PDC1 Autumn 2022 Protracted 14 day Permaculture Design Course
Our 14 day protracted 'Permaculture Design Certificate' course allows for slowed & absorbed learning empowering you to live a more environmentally sustainable & healthy lifestyle on your Urban & Rural Homestead & in a wide variety of landscapes & climates. $400 initial deposit for registration.
Time & Location
Feb 26, 9:00 AM GMT+11 – May 22, 4:00 PM GMT+10
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
For more information, please visit: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/permaculture-design-certificate
Course: 14 Day - Permaculture Design Certificate Course (2022 PDC1 - Autumn)
Dates: Feb - 26th / 27th, March - 12th / 13th, March - 26th / 27th, April - 9th / 10th, April - 23rd / 24th, May - 7th / 8th, May 21st / 22nd.
Time: 9am - 4pm
Venue: Limestone Permaculture Farm (846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415)
Includes: - Earth User's Guide to Permaculture (2nd Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- Seasonally inspired, nourishing wholefoods morning tea & lunch throughout the course.
- Learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm.
- 8x Guest teachers and 3x Permaculture Farm site visits -
- Course notes & presentations provided
- Your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Facebook Group specific to the PDC Class for continued learning online throughout and after the course!
Price: $2400 per person > ( $400 deposit with balance $2000 required using Bank Transfer by 11th Feb 2022)
If you need to establish a payment plan to pay the course fee by installments over the period leading up to the PDC, please contact us at email@example.com
We are happy to facilitate this, but ask you to set up this plan prior to the course, so that the full fee is paid by the time the PDC commences.
Specific topics include:
* Permaculture ... what is it?
* The Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
* Principles of Ecology
* Reading the Landscape
* Patterns & their value in permaculture
* The Holistic Design Process, Strategies & Techniques
* Domestic Water & Water in the Landscape
* Soils - Health, Aliveness, Erosion & Regeneration
* Climatic Factors & their impacts.
* Earth Working and Resources / Appropriate Technology
* Intensive Plant Guilds, Plant Stacking, Diversity & Successive systems
* The importance of Trees & Forests
* Shelter-belt Design
* Design for Extreme Events & Climate Change
* Urban & Rural Farming & Gardening
* Zone 0 - Home & Hub
* Zone 1- Home Food Garden
* Zone 2 - Home Orchard & Small Animal Management
* Zone 3 - Cropping, Market Gardening & Medium Animals
* Zone 4 - Regenerative Farming & Large Animals
* Zone 5 - Natural Forest & Wildness
* Weed Ecology - indicators & accumulators
* Integrated Pest Management
* Sustainable Communities / Social Permaculture
* Income from Permaculture / Managing your Permaculture Projects
* Celebrating Permaculture
Submission of all design assignments are required to complete this PDC.
2022 Autumn PDC1
If paying by Bank Transfer please make payment now to: Acc name: Limestone Trust BSB 062814 Acc 10381233 COVID Update (Aug 2021) If your or our location becomes a 'Hot-spot', a 'Mandatory Lock-down' or your are required to 'Isolate' then you will be offered a transfer to a future course date of your choice! Full Price: $2400 per person - $400 deposit upon registration. ($2000 balance required using Bank Transfer by 11th Feb 2022)