Sat, Apr 06|
Multi-functional Plants in Permaculture - Field Day
Spend the day with Brett at Limestone Permaculture Farm identifying and understanding specific beneficial plants in permaculture & their multi-functional uses & abilities! see Plant Stacking, Plant Guilds, Succession planting in action & enjoy a farm fresh seasonally inspired morning tea & lunch!
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
- Assessing a garden site using a 'Site Sector Analysis'
- Utilising specific plants & trees to 'maximise' or 'protect from' natural energies such as sun, wind & water.
- Idenitfying micro-climate reliant perennial plants & trees for food harvest
- Identifying food bearing plants & trees for Goats, Sheep & Poultry
- Identifying nectar & pollen bearing plants & trees for Native & European Bees
- Choosing & understanding Seasonal, Annual & Perennial Plant Selection for specific tasks
- Using Intensive Plant Guilds to support your multi-functional plants & trees.
- Know your Plants, Trees & Property limiting factors
- Resourcing these plants & trees for your Garden
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: emailed workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Wholefood Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
This is a field day presentation, practical exercises & discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
Permaculture your Veg Garden
846 The Bucketts way, STROUD ROAD. 2415 NSW