Tue, Sep 25|
Living Soils Workshop with Lee Fieldhouse of 'Islands in the Stream Vermiculture'
Living Soil = Healthy Plants...! Soil Health is Our Health..! Our health is directly related to the 'Quality of the Food' we eat which is a direct result of 'Soil Health' in which it is grown! For Plants to Thrive, the Soil must be Alive!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2018, 12:30 PM – 12:31 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
For more information please go to our website: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/workshops
- Healthy soil with beneficial Bacteria, Fungi, protazoa & nematodes
- Understanding worms & the benefits of vermicast
- Various composting methods including the 'Hot Composting' process.
- Comfrey & Manure Teas (as part of the Hot Composting process)
- Practical techniques for repairing your soil
- Know your soils & plants health with simple identification & testing
- Planting for soil improvement
- Relevance of minerals in plant growth
- Using Green Living Mulch & Brown Layer Mulching
- Resourcing Materials for your Garden Compost
- Compost construction types
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: emailed workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Gourmet Vegetarian Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Gloves & Hat.
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
Permaculture your Veg Garden
846 The Bucketts way, STROUD ROAD. 2415 NSW