Living Soils Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
For more information please go to our website: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/workshops
Our 'Living Soils' workshop will ensure you have a healthy foundation for your garden.
- Healthy Soil with beneficial Bacteria & Fungi
- Understanding worms & the benefits of vermicast
- Various composting methods including the '24 day Hot Composting' process.
- Weed & Manure teas
- Practical techniques for repairing your soil
- Know your soils Health with simple soil identification & testing
- Soil properties & functions
- Planting in ‘Guilds’ for soil improvement
- Working with Green Living Mulch & Brown Layer Mulching
- Resourcing Materials for your Garden Compost
- Compost construction types
These methods will assist when creating sustainable garden spaces for your fresh food to grow!
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: USB - workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Gourmet Vegetarian & Wheat free Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
- Permaculture your Veg Garden$195$1950$0