Sun, Nov 24|
Integrated IBC Wicking Bed - Full Construction Demonstration
Spend a demonstration day with Brett at Limestone Permaculture Farm constructing his version of the Multi-functional & integrated IBC Wicking Bed & enjoy a farm fresh seasonally inspired morning tea & lunch!
Time & Location
Nov 24, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
- Assessing the wicking bed site using 'Site Sector Analysis'
- Setting up ground base
- Marking out and splitting the IBC into two beds.
- Installing plumbing (intake & overflow) & sealing penetrations
- Making and installing wicking pots
- Sizing and installing fence mesh as soil base
- Lining for soil & installing soil
- Installing Wicking Bed Worm Farm & worms
- Install various trellis methods
- Demonstration of Wicking Beds with integrated Goat Arbor (100 sq/m aerial growing)
- Finish with a Farm Tour
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: emailed workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Wholefood Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
This is a field day presentation with practical demonstration & discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
IBC Wicking Bed Construction
846 The Bucketts way, STROUD ROAD. 2415 NSW Use 'Limestone Permaculture' in Google Maps