Income from Homestead
Time & Location
About the Event
Diversity is the key when considering making an Income from your Homestead.
• Skills & Abilities (derived from training & education)
• Services (derived from learnt skills & abilities)
• Produce (Cross seasonal & intensive)
• Animals (for multi-purpose farm work & meat produce)
• Media (Facebook, Website, Signage, Flyers etc)
• Niche Markets (Aim for various markets that cater for
specialist products or services)
• Sales (Utilise various sale options including online, face to
face, trust systems etc)
• Community (utilise community skills & resources to
achieve set goals)
• Barter system (exchange goods, not money)
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: USB - workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Gourmet Vegetarian & Wheat free Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
- Income from Homestead$195$1950$0