Edible Permaculture Gardening
Time & Location
About the Event
- Healthy Soil with beneficial Bacteria & Fungi
- Composting, Weed & Manure teas
- Limestone Permaculture ‘No-dig’ & ‘Sheet Mulch 101’ techniques
- Construction techniques for Garden bed, Exclusion Tunnels, Hothouse & Shade-house
- Simple Soil identification & testing
- Seasonal Plant ‘Selection & Succession’ principles
- Planting in ‘Guilds’ for Protected Intensive Stacked Vegetables & Herbs.
- Using minimal crop rotation
- Incorporating Vertical & Overhead Planting into your Garden.
- Organic Pest & Disease Prevention & Management
- Know your Plants Health - learn to identify plant nutrient deficiencies
- Working with Green Living Mulch & Brown Layer Mulching
- Resourcing Materials for your Garden
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: Workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Vegetarian & Wheat free Gourmet Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
- Permaculture your Veg Garden$195$1950$0