Sat, Mar 24|
Edible Permaculture Gardening
Maximise your harvest, gain the most from your garden regardless of size, ensuring an abundance of Veg and Herbs you never thought possible! Join usat Limestone Permaculture farm to get the 'dirt' on healthy soil, intensive & succession gardening, No-dig methods, Plant Guilds and much more!
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Limestone Permaculture, 846 The Bucketts Way, Stroud Road NSW 2415, Australia
About the Event
- Healthy Soil with beneficial Bacteria & Fungi
- Composting, Weed & Manure teas
- Limestone Permaculture ‘No-dig’ & ‘Sheet Mulch 101’ techniques
- Construction techniques for Garden bed, Exclusion Tunnels, Hothouse & Shade-house
- Simple Soil identification & testing
- Seasonal Plant ‘Selection & Succession’ principles
- Planting in ‘Guilds’ for Protected Intensive Stacked Vegetables & Herbs.
- Using minimal crop rotation
- Incorporating Vertical & Overhead Planting into your Garden.
- Organic Pest & Disease Prevention & Management
- Know your Plants Health - learn to identify plant nutrient deficiencies
- Working with Green Living Mulch & Brown Layer Mulching
- Resourcing Materials for your Garden
Course Cost: $195.00 per person
Session: 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Location: LIMESTONE FARM > 846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415
Inclusions: Workshop notes for future reference
Catering: Farm Fresh, Seasonally Inspired Vegetarian & Wheat free Gourmet Morning Tea & Lunch set amongst a country backdrop with Organic Tea's, Coffee and healthy Pro-Biotic Punch throughout the day.
What to Wear: Full covered shoes (Gumboots if wet) / Your favourite Gardening Wear, Hat & Gloves
These workshops are a mix of classroom presentations, practical exercises & field discussions all on working a Permaculture Farm.
Permaculture your Veg Garden
846 The Bucketts way, STROUD ROAD. 2415 NSW