Limestone Permaculture Farm is a highly productive one acre demonstration property, created using Permaculture Design Processes & Principles, located in the beautiful Karuah Valley NSW.
Our vision is to deliver ethical, health conscious & empowering permaculture goods & services to our surrounding regions.
Our farm showcases practical & transitioning permaculture examples integrated into our Life, Business, Food Growing Systems & Farm Management including:
- Holistic Permaculture Farm Design
- Resourceful use of Recycled Materials throughout our farms infrastructure.
- Intensive Food Forest Orchard on water harvesting Swales & Terraces.
- Animal Management integrating Chickens, Ducks, Quail, Bees & Goats.
- Market Gardening / Farmgate Produce Sales / Seed Saving & Propagation.
- Native Bush Foods / European & Native Bee Keeping.
- Hands on Homesteading & farm fresh nutritious Cooking & Preserving.
- Focusing on Healthy Soils, Water Retention, Water-Wise Solutions & Natural Ecology.
- Flourishing Systems via Forest layers, Plant Guilds, Intensive Stacking & Succession Planting.
- Solar, Water, Wood Fired energy & much more ...
From May 2010 to Dec 2017 we created & transformed our wonderful homestead, all whilst working 50hr week full-time jobs off farm.
In January 2018 we completed the transition to a 100% on-farm business & farm working life .... we haven't looked back !