Limestone Permaculture Farm is a highly productive one acre demonstration property, created using Permaculture Design Processes & Principles, located in the beautiful Karuah Valley NSW.
Our vision is to deliver ethical, health conscious & empowering permaculture goods & services to our community & surrounding regions.
Our farm showcases practical, transitioning & evolving permaculture examples integrated into our Land, Life, Business including:
- Smart Permaculture Homesteading, Micro-Farming & Garden Design
- Resourceful use of Recycled Materials for projects
- Espaliered & Free-range Orchards on water harvesting Swales & Terraces.
- Animal Management integrating Poultry, Small Hooved Animals & Bees.
- Market Gardening / Farmgate Produce Sales / Seed Saving & Propagation.
- Native Bush Foods / European & Native Bee Keeping.
- Preserving, Fermenting & farm fresh nutritious Cooking
- Focusing on Healthy Soils, Water Management & Protective systems.
- Using Forest layers, Plant Guilds, Intensive Stacking & Succession Planting.
- Energy Redundancy via Solar, Thermal, Water, Wood Fire & much more ...
May 2010 to Dec 2017 we created & transformed our wonderful homestead / micro-farm all whilst working 50hr week full-time jobs off farm.
In January 2018 we completed the transition to a 100% on-farm business & farm working life .... we haven't looked back !