2020 Extended 14 day Permaculture Design Course (PDC - Autumn)
Time & Location
About the Event
For more information, please visit: https://www.limestonepermaculture.com/permaculture-design-certificate
Course: 14 Day - Permaculture Design Certificate Course (2020 PDC-1 course) (7th March to 31st May 2020)
Date: 7th & 8th March / 21st & 22nd March / 4th & 5th April / 18th & 19th April / 2nd & 3rd May / 16th & 17th May / 30th & 31st May
Time: 9am - 4pm
Venue: Limestone Permaculture Farm (846 The Bucketts Way, STROUD ROAD. NSW 2415)
Includes: - Earth User's Guide to Permaculture (2nd Edition) by Rosemary Morrow
- Seasonally inspired Gourmet Morning tea & lunch throughout the course.
- Learning onsite at Limestone Permaculture Demonstration Farm.
- 5x Guest teachers and 2x Permaculture Farm site visits -
- Course notes & presentations on USB
- Your very own permaculture property design
- PDC Facebook Group specific to the PDC Class for continued learning throughout and after the course!
Price: $2400 per person > ($500 initial deposit upon registration & Balance paid using Bank Transfer by 21st Feb 2020)
If you need to establish a payment plan to pay the course fee by installments over the period leading up to the PDC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to facilitate this, but ask you to set up this plan prior to the course, so that the full fee is paid by the time the PDC commences.
Specific topics include:
* Permaculture & its history
* The Ethics & Principles of Permaculture
* Principles of Ecology
* Concepts & Themes of Design & Systems
* Domestic Water & Water in the Landscape
* Soils - Health, Aliveness, Erosion & Regeneration
* Climatic Factors & their impacts on the landscape.
* Earth Working and Earth Resources / Appropriate Technology
* Intensive Plant Guilds, Plant Stacking, Diversity & Successive systems
* Trees and their Energy Interaction, Forests & Windbreaks
* Patterns & their value in permaculture
* Urban & Rural Farming & Gardening
* Zone 0 - Home & Hub / Zone 1- Home Food Garden
* Zone 2a - Home Orchard / Zone 2b - Small Animal Management
* Zone 3 - Cropping, Market Gardening & Large Animals
* Zone 4 - The Regenerative Harvest Forest & Pasture Improvement
* Zone 5 - Natural Forest & Wildness
* Weed Ecology - indicators & accumulators
* Integrated Pest Management
* Aquaculture & Aquaponics
* Design for Disaster
* Strategies for Sustainable Communities
* Income from Acres / Managing your Permaculture Projects
* Celebrating Permaculture
80% attendance & submission of design assignments are required to complete this PDC.
- PDC - Part-time (Deposit)$500$5000$0